Conditions of Use
TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. offers this website (“Site”) to you, as User, subject to the following terms and conditions. These terms and conditions may change from time to time, and it is your responsibility to check for such updates. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY EACH OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
1. Rules – (1.1) While visiting this Site, you may view, store, print, reproduce and distribute pages within this Site for personal non-commercial use or for legitimate business purposes, provided that: (a) no modifications are made to the Site and its contents; and (b) appropriate ownership notifications are included with the stored, reproduced or distributed pages.
(1.2) While visiting the Site, you may not: (a) post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the Site in a manner which is contrary to law or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the Site or the Internet; (b) post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus or other harmful or disruptive component; and/or (c) violate the security of the Site . TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. does not routinely monitor your postings to the Site but reserves the right so to do.
2. Disclaimer. TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. cannot ensure or guarantee privacy for Site users. Communications sent on this Site or other linked sites are not secure. It is recommended that the Site not be used for the transmission of confidential information. Any use of the Site shall be at the sole risk of the user, and TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. shall be relieved of all liability in connection therewith. You agree only to submit accurate information. You agree that TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. may disclose, use, copy or transmit any information you have submitted to the Site. Please refer to our Privacy Statement and direct any inquiries regarding privacy to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are dissatisfied with the Site or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices of TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. in operating the Site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the Site.
3. Limitation of Liability. The materials provided on this Site are provided for informational purposes only. TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. takes no responsibility for the accuracy or validity of any claims or statements contained in the documents and related graphics on the Site. Further, TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. makes no representations about the suitability of any of the information contained in the documents and related graphics on the Site for any purpose. ALL DOCUMENTS, RELATED GRAPHICS AND MATERIALS PUBLISHED IN THIS SITE OR OTHER TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD.-LINKED SITES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ALL CONDITIONS, REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SUITABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED. In no event shall TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. be liable for any damages whatsoever, including special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available on or through this Site.
4. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, related to any violation of this Agreement by you or users of your account, or in connection with the use of the Site or the Internet or the placement or transmission of any message, information, software or other materials on the Site or on the Internet by you or users of your account.
5. Links. If the Site provides links to other sites or resources on the Internet, these links are provided only as a courtesy to the user and TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. makes no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other web sites. You access linked sites at your own risk.
6. On-line Orders, Passwords. TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any on-line orders placed for products listed at incorrect prices, unavailable quantities or credit reasons. TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. shall promptly issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Certain areas of the Site are password restricted to authorized users. If you are an authorized user of the restricted areas, you agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account, and agree to notify TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. if the password is lost, stolen, disclosed to an unauthorized third party, or may have been compromised. You are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you in relation to the Site.
7. Jurisdiction. The Site originates in British Columbia, Canada and is operated by TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD.. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Province of British Columbai and of Canada applicable therein, without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law. You agree to submit to the courts of this jurisdiction.
8. Miscellaneous. TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. This Agreement, including any and all documents referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD. and you pertaining to the subject matter hereof. TASCO ENTERPRISES LTD.’ failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provisions or right. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement are determined to be void, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the remaining provisions contained herein.
Deal Of the Week
We offer a great discount on these products for the whole week.